Uniforms can be purchased and ordered two buildings away from the school at Tierra del Sol. Shirts can either be T-shirt or tank style and can be blue, white, or black. Cost is between $7 and $10 per shirt.
Students can wear pants, skirts, shorts of their choice to school each day. All clothing items must follow the dress code.
- All students are required to wear appropriate footwear for school (no slippers). Closed toe shoes are required for all field trips.
- All shirts and tops must cover the midriff at all times. The following are examples of clothing that is unacceptable:strapless, spaghetti straps, off-the-shoulder, cut-out designs, low-cut shirts, bare-back, sheer or mesh clothing that does not have an appropriate blouse or shirt underneath, etc. Boys must wear shirts.
- All pants and shorts must fit at the waist. No sagging or low riding will be permitted. Clothing must cover undergarments when sitting, standing, or bending.
- Hemlines and slits on dresses, skirts, and shorts above mid-thigh are not acceptable. Length cannot be shorter than the tip of the fingers when arms are placed straight at the sides of the body.
- Clothing or jewelry that depicts any “gang style” writing; illegal activity; sexually related or obscene gestures and material; tobacco; drugs; alcohol; or words, pictures, or phrases that depicts violence or intimidation may not be worn.
- Any body piercing that presents a safety issue or major distraction will not be allowed.
- Any clothing or styles of dress that may be construed to provoke fear, violence, or intimidation, is not acceptable.