Admissions for the upcoming school year is open!
Let us know you’re interested in TIDE, and we will be in touch with you with more information. TIDEAcademy@gmail.com
Visit TIDE. We want to get to know you, and you should get to know us better, too. To schedule your visit, contact Chelsea, our Director of Admissions, at 506-4702-8795 or via email at TIDEAcademy@gmail.com. If you are unable to visit, please set up a Zoom call with us.
Complete your application. Are you ready?
Please make sure to have all the following items ready when you apply:
- Required application materials include:
- Admissions Form
- Most Recent Transcripts or Report Cards
- One Teacher recommendation
- Copy of Student’s birth certificate
- Certificate of Immunization
- Proof of health insurance
- IEPs if applicable
- On campus visit and/or Zoom Call
- Letter from previous school (if in Costa Rica) stating that there are no outstanding payments or fees owed by the family
- Tuition Contract
When a student’s application file is complete it will be reviewed by the Admissions Office for acceptance. Acceptance notifications will be completed by June 2024.
Registration payments must be paid in a timely fashion by June 1st in order for us to be able to order books, equipment, and supplies in preparation for the new school year, but, as importantly for you, paying on time will secure your child’s place within his/her class. The Registration Fee is non-refundable. A student’s space at TIDE Academy is only secured as long as the registration payment is paid.
All returning TIDE families, who are already registered, will need to complete the following:
- Payment Contract
- Proof of Accident Insurance. (INS)