Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and engaging early learning environment that effectively supports the diverse needs of children and families in our community. We work with parents and the community to encourage each child to realize their unique potential and celebrate their individual power by channeling their energies to make the world a place of peace, goodness and kindness.
Working with the Tamarindo community to build accessible early learning opportunities and childcare for children ages one through four.
The Banana Patch Daycare Center, a private organization, is dedicated in providing full-day care for children ages one through four years. The center provides a warm, nurturing, educational environment. Children will initiate the activities in which they wish to participate. Additionally, we will supervise and support small and large group play, child led activities, outdoor experiences, teaching centers, and circle time.
To support our philosophy, our programs will:
- Provide opportunities for children to learn through play
- Foster self-esteem and independence
- Provide a quality program that respects and celebrates culture and ethnic diversities
- Promote an inclusive environment for all children to work at their own pace
- Give children the opportunities to engage in art, music, dance, drama, water play, sports, and games that develop gross and fine motor skills.
Monthly Full Day 7:30-6:00- $400
Monthly Half Day 7:30-1:00- $250
Weekly Full Day Rate- $120
Weekly Half Day Rate- $80
Daily Full Day Rate- $30
Daily Half Day Rate- $20
Hourly Rate- $10 first hour, $5 for the following hours