This month has been flying by!
I just wanted to share a few announcements:
- Rainy Season Vacation- There is no school next week (October 24-29), enjoy the rainy season and we will see you October 31st!
- Surf Contest this weekend. Everyone is invited to come participate and or watch this weekends Surf the TIDE contest in Avellanas. All surfers can sign up on the beach at 7:00am, event will start at 8:00am
- Tidal Dancers, TIDE’s Dance Academy is open! For more information on the classes, schedule, and additional information contact Emily at: Tidaldancers@gmail.com
- Culture Week! This week all of Marielos’ students celebrated Dia de Cultura by bringing in foods from different countries. Ask your child(ren) what cultures they learned about
- Gracias Jesus! A big thank you to Malakai’s dad for coming to TIDE and sharing his knowledge on fincas, plants, composts, and gardens in Ileana’s class.
- October 31st School will be back in session. If your child would like to dress up for Halloween during school hours they are more than welcome to that day! We will not be having a Halloween party at school however, there will be a Halloween Celebration at CRIA
- 1st-6th graders thank you for your patience with the change in teachers during this time. Alana will be back after the break. A huge thanks to Katie and Jamie stepping it up at this time!
Again, we welcome all parents to express their questions, suggestions, and/or concerns. We are forever grateful for your support!