Admissions for the following school year begin March 2018.
Step 1: Contact TIDE Academy via email
Step 2: Complete and return the Application for Admissions
Step 3: School records/Transcripts are required of all applicants for grades 1-12
- Complete and return the Confidential Records Request form, included in the Application Packet.
- Send two (2) Teacher Recommendations forms to applicant’s previous school for completion and return to TIDE Academy by email: TIDEAcademy@gmail.com
Step 4: A parent/student interview and testing date will be schedules. Students are encouraged to set a date to “shadow” a TIDE student which provides them an opportunity for them to experience a day at TIDE.
Step 5: When a student’s application file is complete it will be reviewed by the Admissions Office for acceptance. Parents are notified of an applicant’s acceptance within two weeks of receipt of school records
A student’s registration packet will be considered complete when it contains the following documents:
- Application for Admissions
- Tuition Agreement, completed in full with parent/guardian signatures
- Medical Form
- Parent Involvement Contract
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Certificate of Immunization
- Letter from previous school stating that there are no outstanding payments or fees owed by the family.
Step 6: Matriculation payments must be paid in a timely fashion by June 1st in order for us to be able to order books, equipment, and supplies in preparation for the new school year, but, as importantly for you, paying on time will secure your child’s place within his/her class.
*Late registrants (after May 1): Matriculation fees are due before the student may attend school, or within 30 days of acceptance to TIDE Academy; whichever occurs first. A $100 penalty fee will be assessed for late Matriculation Fee payments made after scheduled dates above for the 2018-2019 school year.
All returning TIDE families, who are already registered, will only need to complete the following:
- Returning Student Update form (attached)
- Payment (three payment options to choose from – attached)
- Proof of accident insurance